terms and conditions
- For our dealers: Orders can be placed Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4:30 pm Pacific Standard Time. Please call (559) 226-8196 to place any orders or ask installation questions.
- For our dealers: All orders must be prepaid and we do not do COD deliveries. We unfortunately no longer ship third party shipping under any circumstances. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express or any debit card / check card that displays a credit card logo mentioned above. If you do not wish to use a credit card you may send a personal check, cashiers check, or money order, however, we do have to wait until the payment clears before we will ship out the order.
- We ship UPS ground in most cases unless a faster service option is selected. If it is more economical to ship freight via a trucking company we can do that if you prefer (please request). If for some reason you were shipped a part in error or received something that seems wrong please call us as soon as you receive your order so that we can correct the problem. All calls must be made within 10 days of the original order. Please be sure when you receive your parts that you open and inspect all boxes and packaging to be sure they are the correct parts and complete (nothing is missing).
- All lost or damaged parts must be reported to our company within five days of receiving an order. The original packaging must be kept for inspection by the shipping company. The carrier is responsible for all damages incurred during transit. If the original packaging isn't kept a claim may be denied. Sorry, we do not ship through the US Postal Service under any conditions.
- All returns must be made within 15 days of original purchase and are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Refunds will be given based on original payment method and are done at the end of each month. All returns must be accompanied by a return authorization number (RA#) and a copy of the original invoice. If an invoice or a RA# is not clearly printed on the outside of the package the return will be refused. You can obtain a RA# by calling us at (559) 226-8196. NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED ON INSTALLED PARTS OR PARTS THAT AREN'T IN THEIR ORIGINAL CONDITION.
- We offer a lifetime warranty on all of our spindles that they may be free from manufacturer's defects. All other parts purchased include a one year warranty. Because Mike McGaughy's Classic Chevy Car Parts, Inc. has no control over installation and/or uses of its products, we will not be held liable for personal, property, legal, or financial damages or claims stemming from the use or misuse of any product we manufacture or sell. We will repair or replace any product found to be defective pending our inspection. Every effort has been made to ensure accuracy in the catalog and price sheets. We are not responsible for typographical errors in content or pricing. Every effort has been made to insure you have accurate pricing, however, prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- What We Collect:
- We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- What We Do With The Information We Gather:
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We will never sell your information.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Links to Other Sites:
- Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Controlling Your Personal Information:
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.