A Few Words About Us
- Leaders of the lowering suspension market for over 34 years (since 1984)!
- We own and occupy over 50,000 sq. ft. of space for manufacturing, shipping, and storage.
- Our engineering capabilities are endless and we continue to release high quality parts that the public demands.
- We are always challenging ourselves with producing suspension parts that haven’t been done before in the world and doing it right the first time.
- We ride on our reputation for our parts being a bolt-on installation and making sure the entire kit works hand-in-hand with the necessary factory components.
- Our kits are made so the average guy in his garage can do the installation without any major modifications.
- Our “Classic Drop” spindles are made in the USA with the highest quality components. Our machining is done in-house on one of our state-of-the-art CNC machines. All of our spindles spuds are made from 4140 chromoly and machined in our CNC turning centers. Since we do our own engineering, prototyping, and machining, we are able to have suspension kits for vehicles as soon as they hit the dealerships!
WE are DIFFERENT than other companies!
- We are the ORIGINAL INVENTORS of thousands of suspension parts!
- We have DECADES of KNOWLEDGE and EXPERIENCE!
- We are an AWARD WINNING Suspension Manufacturer of the SEMA Award, SEMA International Award, General Motors "Most Innovative Product of the Year", & Ford suspension parts!
- We own several PATENTS so that we can remain a leader as an innovator and protect our highly sought after brand!
- We continue to be a FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED Company since we started in 1984!
- Our manufacturing facility is located in Fresno, CA, USA. We have all of our own CNC machines (laser cutters, horizontals, lathes, saws, etc.), welders (manual and robotic), etc. so we can design, create, and manufacturer our award winning parts and kits in-house!
- We are a PROUD AMERICAN FAMILY who appreciates all of the support over the years.THANK YOU!
- We also enjoy GIVING BACK to better the lives of others by giving our time, our skills, and support to many non-profits and organizations!